It is our highest priority to make your experience with us as pleasant as possible, from the moment you arrive on our website to the moment you have installed the Hardware and are satisfied with its performance. However, things do not always go as planned, and we understand your desire to return the item. In this case, please use our Return Merchandise Authorization Form, which is subject to the following terms and conditions.
This section is designed to inform our customers about our policies. Also, there is a distinction between Consumers and Customers, which is explained under the “Terms” tab.
Please keep in mind that any discrepancies between your order and the final goods you receive must be reported to us within two days of receiving the items.
- The term “business customer” refers to someone who does not intend to use the product for personal use.
- The term “consumer” refers to someone who wants to use a product for personal reasons rather than for their business or profession.
If the web order hasn’t been dispatched yet, there is no charge for canceling it. By emailing us with your order reference number or PO number, you can cancel your web order. If the item is dispatched, a restocking fee of 50% will be charged.
If you have already made up your mind about the product and have received the package, we strongly advise you not to open it when it arrives. Customers can then arrange for the shipment to be returned to us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Please repackage your item properly, preferably using the original outer packaging; otherwise, a re-stocking fee of 50% may be applied.
The goods must not be used and must be returned to us in resalable condition, complete with all accessories, packing, and packaging, within fourteen days of the customer signing for them. It would be your responsibility to arrange and pay for the return delivery, as well as insurance in case the item is lost or damaged during transit; otherwise, you would be responsible for the lost goods and could face legal action.
Orders shipped directly from manufacturers are non-refundable and non-cancelable.
Non-Faulty Returns Conditions
If we agree to accept the return of unwanted products for credit at our sole discretion, the Goods must be returned with our prior written approval within fourteen days of delivery. The goods must be brand new, unopened, with all manufacturer’s seals intact, and in a perfect resaleable condition. Unless CoreRex supplied items were incorrectly supplied, all non-faulty returns are subject to a 50 percent restocking fee (depending on circumstance). CoreRex supplied items must be returned in their original condition, or a restocking fee of 50 percent will be charged.
All accessories, software, manuals, and warranties must be in their original packaging and in good condition. Please repackage the item(s) in the same secure manner that they were sent to you.
Faulty Items under the Warranty
Please submit an RMA request if you have a problem with your product (subject to our terms and conditions below). You’ll need to provide your order number, the date of purchase, and the serial number of the faulty item. Once we’ve determined the fault and its warranty, our representatives will attempt to resolve the issue over the phone or via remote access.
If the issue persists, you will be given an RMA number and will be required to follow our standard RMA procedure. We’ll test the item and try to fix the problem once it’s returned to us. We’ll send you a replacement if it’s not repairable. Replacement hardware can be new or equivalent to new, as long as it meets the specification’s requirements.
- Please agree to the terms and conditions below before submitting an RMA request. This is required for all CoreRex returns, regardless of the reason for the return.
- Items should be returned in the same condition as when they were received. All accessories, manuals, software, and warranties must be in their original packaging and undamaged.
- Repackage the items securely in the same way they were sent to you once you’ve received your RMA number (ideally inside the original outer box). A restocking fee of 50% may be applied if the original box is marked or damaged in any way.
- Do not write on the original box/packaging directly.
- If the RMA number is not clearly visible on the outer box, the package will not be accepted.
- Make sure our complete address is clearly visible on the outside of the package by using a label.
- We will send the replacement or refund the item to you within 10 days of receiving the faulty item after it has been received and tested.
- If CoreRex is unable to locate a replacement for an item, we will refund the amount of your order.
- Please keep in mind that any discrepancies between your PO and the items you receive must be reported within two days of receiving them.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate an RMA
Goods Damaged in Transit
If the goods are visibly damaged on arrival, it is important that you sign the goods as damaged on arrival with the courier and then contact us right away at (888) 818-5946 or via email. We ask that you notify us within two working days of delivery if any of the items have been damaged during transit.
Invalidation of replacement of hardware
If the item has been tampered with or physically damaged, it is not faulty according to the information provided on the RMA. If the incorrect software was used with the hardware, it would also be invalidated.
CoreRex reserves the right to charge a 50% restocking fee if
- There is any damage to the original packaging
- There are missing components or accessories